Best in Show - Bulldog Skincare

'MAN'S BEST FRIEND'

Looking after my skin is one of THE most important aspects of my daily routine. A clear, healthy complexion is essential to any modern-day man. As I have touched on previously, we guys have very different skin to women, it's thicker and can even be more oily. I am always looking for skincare that delivers without causing dryness or sensitivity. Bulldog have got it just right with their fantastic range of (british made) products formulated especially for the male dermis. 


BULLDOG BLOGGER-MAIL

The kind PR team at Bulldog sent me this awesome selection of products for review. I have been using them for the last week or so and I am thrilled with the results! All of these formulations follow the same key principle. Each is packed with 8 essential oils and highly effective natural ingredients. This makes them easy on the skin, but does not compromise on effectiveness. The products have a wonderful masculine scent, you can thank the Bergamot, Juniper and Citrus oils for that. There are no synthetic fragrances or colours and all products are free from parabens, so there's no need to worry about irritation. Bulldog products are never tested on or derived from animals (which is important to me as an animal scientist).  It's astounding how great skincare can come in such a simple and pure form. 

THE ROUTINE

I have been basing my grooming regimen around the Bulldog face wash, scrub, moisturiser and shave gel. These products are pH balanced to the slight acidity of our skin. They perfectly complement each other and impressed me with their all round performance. 

Original Shave Gel

Wether I was shaping my beard or going for a complete clean shave, this gel proved to be the best of its kind that I have EVER used! From the moment you apply it, you can feel the exotic Jojoba extract softening and nourishing your skin. You then experience an exhilarating, fresh sensation as you receive a burst of menthol. The gel transforms into a thick, creamy layer over the beard area providing the perfect surface for your razor. The end result is perfectly shaven, moisturised and invigorated skin.  I have never experienced a closer shave. (£3.50 - 175ml)

Original Face Wash

What do I look for in a face wash? The answer is simple. Something that superbly cleanses and refreshes the face, without drying out my skin. That is exactly what you get with this wash. Green tea extract energises your skin while a combination of active ingredients removes dirt and pollutants. This cleanser is free from sodium laureth sulphate, which combined with the blend of essential oils, prevents dehydration. What better way to prepare your skin for the busy day ahead, and, wash away those impurities each evening. (£4.50 - 150ml)

Original Face Scrub

Exfoliating is one of the most important steps of a grooming routine. Removing dead skin cells and debris is an important step in keeping your complexion clear. Oil accumulating in your pores can lead to blackhead breakouts, so you really need to keep on top if it. I have been using this scrub a few times a week and it has left my skin looking polished and unblemished. Oat kernels and ground olive seed give an all-natural means of exfoliation that is gentle on the skins delicate surface.  Shea butter ensures that this scrub enriches as it removes dirt from the pores, which I've noticed look significantly reduced after each use. (£5 - 125ml)

Original Moisturiser

The final step of your skincare schedule should always be a good moisturiser. You don't want it to be too greasy, but you still need it to provide maximum hydration. Lack of hydration can promote excessive oil secretion, which is not what you want.  This formula is non-greasy and is quickly absorbed. It leaves my skin feeling perfectly hydrated. Green tea gives life to a dull complexion, while algae and vitamin E provide natural support for healthy looking skin. I have seen noticeably improved condition with just a small amount applied twice a day. (£6 - 100ml)

THE DOGS B*******!

I could not urge you enough to give these products a go, they are so effective! When all of the above can be picked up for under £20, you've got nothing to lose! I have definitely been converted to Bulldog skincare and I am sure that you will love these creations just as much as I do. 


Thank you for reading, 




0 comments:

Post a Comment